Thursday, August 23, 2007

Todays inspirational quotes

--To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To hope is to risk disappointment.
But risk must be taken because the greatest risk in life is to risk nothing.The person who risks nothing ,does nothing,sees nothing,has nothing and
sees nothing.He cannot learn,feel,change,grow,love and live.

--Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.

--Stand through life firm as a rock in the sea,undisturbed and unmoved by its ever-rising waves.

--Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them,
for it alone takes them and join themby what is deepest in themselves.

--There is no such thing as a great talent
without great Will-Power

2 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Your sites seem to compliment mine. Take a look at http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com
Go ahead and link your sites to mine. Leave me a comment that you have done so and I will then do the same. I am very careful about only linking to quality sites; take a look at my blogroll and you will wee what I mean. From what I have seen, your blogs fit. I have to trust that the high quality will continue.

Pallavi Khera said...

I have linked your site to mine and one thing more you really got a wonderful site and i assure you to keep my work in the same way as it is now.I dont compromise in quality
thanx